Our firm aims to be part of the team that makes
You and Your Business a success.
Schmaltz & Company offers a wide range of services tailored to each client’s needs. Below is a list and description of our accounting, taxation and other services:
- Review Engagements – provide a limited assurance to users of the financial statements that they conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Financial statement compilation – compile financial statements based on information provided by the client in a “notice to reader” format.
- Bookkeeping / Data Processing – provide timely and accurate financial records for monthly, quarterly or annual reporting purposes.
- Corporate Returns – In conjunction with financial statement preparation, we will assist you with all corporate tax filing requirements.
- Personal Returns – we can assist you with your annual personal tax return preparation and filing
- Estates Returns – we can assist executors and family with all final return and estate return filing requirements
- Tax Planning – we can assist clients with assessing their estate and tax planning needs and help facilitate those plans. Proper planning and preparation is the key to any successful individual or business.
Therefore, as you go through unique stages, we can be there to help you with those events including the purchase or sale of a business, business start-up, asset protection, debt management, cash flow management and forecasting, divorce and many more.
- If you need us to compile information for your farm, business or rental property you will need to make an appointment prior to March 31st to ensure we have time to compile you data accurately and file your return on time.
- We respectfully request that you drop off you tax information no later than April 20th to ensure your return is filed on time.
A new way to Your Business Success.